
Material used for the card in the white and purple:
- Messy Rabbit Baby Bunny stamp set by Joanna Sheen
- Embossed card blank from the Laura Ashley range (Trimcraft)
- White cardstock
- Purple metallic card by Southfield
- Silver mirri card
- White insert paper
- Purple satin ribbon
- ProMarkers
- Adhesive

Material used for the card in the yellow colour scheme:
- Messy Rabbit Baby Bunny stamps by Joanna Sheen
- Dovecraft 6x6 Designer Paper Pack 'Baby'
- White cardstock
- Silver mirri card
- Woodware 7mm organza ribbon, white
- ProMarkers
- Adhesive
2 comments:
Gorgous cards, I adore the stamp. I think it makes a nice change from the usual pink or blue for babies.
hugs rozzy xx
Heike the baby cards so fab. How funny just got an order for baby card, got so many ideas but can't decide, I think I got to have those stamp. Have been looking Messy stamps but now I made my mind up. Off to order it
oxo Ildiko
Post a Comment