Despite the necessary, but not voluntary break I have already managed to fall in love with three crafting products:
- Dovecraft Funky Vintage papers
- Card candy from Craftwork Cards and
- The mask template by WS Designs
And I have had already a good play with the mask template this week. Here are two examples.
The first card is made using black pearlescent card, Funky Vintage papers, the Dovecraft ribbon border punch, silver mirri card, card candy and paper flowers. I used silicone glue to attach the mask, so that I could slightly shape it and give it a more natural bend. The card candy on the mask is stuck down with 3D foam. The pieces in the centre of the flowers with silicone glue, as I wanted this to sit directly on the flowers and not as raised as the card candy on the mask.

For the second card I used black pearlescent card, papers from the Making Cards January issue, card candy and a black feather that I enhanced with a hint of Spray and Sparkle Silver Glitter Varnish from Crafter's Companion.

1 comment:
These are gorgeous, no wonder your liking them! Love this template too!
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog too, much appreciated.
Take care
Nicki
x
Post a Comment