Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Scottish Cards

It has been a while since I dedicated some time to making Scottish themed cards. But over the last days I compiled a set of birthday and greeting cards with Scottish images and tartan papers.

Items I used for these cards are Scottish stamps, sentiment stamps, mirri card from Southfield Stationers, paper flowers, card candy, Dovecraft adhesive gemstones and a 2 in 1 Royal Fleur corner punch by Tonic Studios.

Here are three examples. I hope you like them.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry Heike not visiting yr blog for ages. These cards looks fab
hugs
Ildiko

Tina said...

Heike these cards are fantastic,
Love Tina xx

Anonymous said...

Love these cards [ naturally ]. Haven't visited your blog for ages, need to put that right as you have wonderful projects, very inspiring. Hope all is well with you. xx Doreen

Linda said...

Heike I love them!! Who makes these stamps??