
For the colour charts I created a layout in PowerPoint, added the details like names and numbers for the individual pens, pencils and ink pads and printed these details onto the cardstock I am using most of the time. Collecting everything in poly pockets and a flexible folder keeps the sheets nice and tidy and keeps it all together for easy reference.
Although I still need to add some pens the folder has already become my permanent 'companion' whenever it is crafting time. I would not want to be without it any more.
Yes, it takes a bit of time to put all the information together. But now it is so much quicker and easier to match up the colours with cardstock, background papers and each other. It saves a lot of time in the long run and leads to better results when colouring in images.
2 comments:
What a good idea, I am not very good at selecting colours that go together for blending I would probably like to do something like this
What a good idea, would like to try this myself but would probably take ages as I am not very good at putting colours together
Post a Comment