The Little Claire club stamp for November is out. And it is not only great for Christmas cards, but for wintery cards in general. Colourd in with ProMarkers this fabulous image - with or without sentiment - is perfect for so many occasions.



The
Little Claire website is worth a closer look and also contains galleries for the individual stamps.
7 comments:
These are all so lovely Heike. Hope you are well. xx
Love the flower and flourish you have on the 1st card x
Hi,
Your cards are really lovely, and i love the colours. i have loved using this stamp to.
missyb x
this is a great image and i love the colour schemes you have used. Excellent cards.
Sylvia xx
Beautiful cards. Mary x
Great cards - I especially like that last one with the beautiful ribbon embellishment.
Helen x
Beautiful cards Heike. I really like this months stamp as well. I have used it to decorate a candle
Post a Comment