Monday, 7 March 2011

Little Claire Club Stamp March 2011

At the beginning of March Little Claire have again launched a great stamp set as their monthly club stamp. 'Messing about on the river' contains two adorable images and is therefore great value for money.



You can find the stamp set and more information about the club on the Little Claire website. And should you not have a PayPal account or should you be unable to process card payments via the PayPal site (I know from own experience that cards are blocked after a number of transactions and they ask you then to open a PayPal account), please remember that you can also order over the phone using a debit or credit card.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful cards again Heike. I`1d better my my little beauties out of there cellophane and stamped up!! See if I can get them done tomorrow at some point as I have the day off. xx

Carol S. said...

Wow! What stunning cards. Love the black background, makes the image pop out! Carol S.xx

martina's kaartjes said...

great men cards !
greetings, martina
x

Jane said...

Two beautiful cards Heike

Denise said...

I love these cards Heike.


Denise