Saturday, 2 April 2011

Little Claire Club Stamp April 2011

The new Little Claire club stamp set 'The Right Time ...' has just been launched on the Little Claire website. And I must admit that the cute owls are amongst my favourite club stamps of all times. They are just so much fun to work with and really managed to cheer me up during busy times in the day job.

I hope you like the cards below, which I created using the new stamp set. And perhaps also have a look at the gallery for this stamp set on the Little Claire website where you can find plenty of other examples.




And something for the diary:

On 7 April 2011 at 11.00 Steve from Little Claire will be at Create & Craft again and show some brand-new stamp sets.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards, love this set. Mary x

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely cards ! prefere the first one ! great,
greetings, martina
x

Unknown said...

Love these! Mary x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Heike. I love owls too. What a fab set for us both. :o)
Gorgeous details you've added and fab colouring.

Donna x

Denise said...

Hi Heike I love these cards and anything to do with owls. Cant's wait to get my set. Denise x

Jane said...

Fab cards lovely images

Carol S. said...

Love both of your cards. So different. Carol S. xx

Heike said...

Re: 'Your card is lovely. I notice that you use paper folding techniques. This is quite awesome as a star. Do you have a pattern or template? Hugs, dj1952'

Hi dj! I used a GEO-Die to create the folded pattern (http://www.imacrs.com/geo-dies.htm). I found the die on Joanna Sheen's website (www.joannasheen.co.uk), but they might also be available from other sources.

Heike x