Sunday, 11 September 2011

Pink Owl


Today I wanted to try out a decorative border with a die-cut border, ribbon and a flower. My 'victim' was a cute owl image from a Trimcraft First Edition Sweet Owl paper pad. It was really fun to just play for a change and to create such a girlie card with loads of pink tones.

And it is actually a style that is nice and quick, i.e. great when a card is needed at short notice.

Here are the materials I used:
  • White card blank
  • First Edition Sweet Owl paper pad
  • Marianne Designs border die
  • QuicKutz 4x4 die with swirls
  • Satin ribbon
  • Fabric flowers
  • 1 brad
  • Dovecraft adhesive gemstones (pastels)

I hope you like the card.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow Heike - what a stunning card - the die-cut border is defo a success!! Gorgeous!! Jxx

julie_woolston said...

How sweet heike is this.

Julie x