Saturday, 10 December 2011

Little Claire Challenge #16

This morning the new Little Claire challenge went live. This time the topic is 'Family Christmas'.

You can enter up to three new projects by 18.00 on Friday, 6 January 2012. To participate please leave a link to the post with your challenge project (not just to your blog) on the Little Claire blog. And you can, of course, also add a comment in case you want to tell us more about your card or the special recipient.

The winner will receive a £10 Little Claire gift voucher. The top three entries using Little Claire stamps will get a badge/blinkie for their blogs.



For my design team card I used the cute polar bear family depicted in the stamp 'Not Long Now', which I coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens, as well as a round sentiment stamp from the Red Gingham - Christmas Text set. The snowflakes are created using Marianne Design dies. For the snow and the centres of the snowflakes I used a DecoArt Snow Writer.

I hope you will all enter your wonderful creations.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Heike - this is beautiful. I love the frosty blue theme and the image is adorable. Jxx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Heike, love the gorgeous snowflakes.

Donna x

Little Claire said...

Georgeous card Heike, love the snowflakes xxx

Jacky H said...

Love the card especially
the cute pola bears