
It is really time to catch up with some project instructions. I will start with two cards featuring the Me to You Mother's Day collection by Trimcraft. But do not worry, the products are not just great for Mother's Day cards but for feminine cards in general.

For both cards in this blog post I used the glitter decoupage pad and the 6" x 6" premium paper pack. And I could not resist to incorporate some die-cuts created with the brand-new Belle & Boo die set (also by Trimcraft). I think this is one of my favourite die sets. I just love the border, the frame, the wee bow and the rabbit. And the balloon comes in handy for party invites, birthday cards or other celebrations.
I prepared again product lists and step-by-step instructions for both cards, which can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.
5 comments:
Two very pretty cards...just the cute images and the details...Joolsx
2 beautiful cards, gorgeous images and such pretty papers. You are right, they are not just for Mother's Day. Lainie xx
Both cards are really beautiful Heike.
Hugs Julie xxx
Beautiful :-)
Two beautiful cards Heike. Cute image and fab dies. Love all the embellishments, perfect finish. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Post a Comment