Sunday, 23 August 2015

Dovecraft Pretty Papers


Today I would like to share a card with you that I created around the Dovecraft value paper pack 'Crowning Affair'. The colours are so pretty and attractive. And the double-sided papers make it easy to match up perfectly co-ordinated sheets.

The sentiment stamp used on this card is from the Dovecraft Sweet Paris sentiment stamp set. The dies for the frame and the tag are from the first Santoro Mirabelle die set by Trimcraft. For the embellishments I reverted to products from Trimcraft's Belle & Boo and  Sweet Paris collections.

A product list and step-by-step instructions are again in my Trimcraft gallery.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Heike. This card is beautiful. I love these papers and the embellishments look lovely. Great to see some mixing and matching from ranges.
Cathy xxx

Anonymous said...

beautiful creation :-)

julie_woolston said...

Hi Heike this is absolutely beautiful, love the papers and embellishments.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Heike. Love the papers and the flowers are gorgeous. Very pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx