
During 2015 my crafting focus has really shifted from cards to home decor items. I never thought that I would enjoy it so much to create decorative frames and MDF items. And my handcrafted Christmas decorations, for example, that are currently surrounding me are - in my humble opinion - even nicer than many bought items.

The two MDF plaques in this blog post are created around the adorable Belle & Boo Christmas collection by Trimcraft. The plaques were prepared with white gesso and First Edition deco mache papers. A final all over application of First Edition deco mache gloss decoupage glue gives them a nice shiny and smooth finish.
Product lists and step-by-step instructions for both projects can again be found in my Trimcraft gallery.
1 comment:
How beautiful :-)
Sorry, I have been AWOL. Just caught up with your blog.
Many thanks for visiting my blogs this year.
Happy 2016 to you and your family xx
Post a Comment