Here are two projects created with a further Little Claire stamp set from the Room with a View series ('Cat in Window'), which could also be seen on Create & Craft.
The quality of the stamps is just amazing and provides clear images every time. On both cards they are coloured in using ProMarkers.

6 comments:
Beautiful cards, love the colours, saw the second one of the tv today, wasnt he great? I did see four of mine too, was so excited hugs Heidi xx
Watching the recording as I type! Some beautiful samples on there.
Beautiful cards Heike. Was working this morning so wasn`t able to catch the show. see it`s on again at 10pm so will try and tune in then
Fabulous cards Heike and well done having your cards on TV. Its a wonderful feeling as I know too well.
I'm sure you'll have many more on there again
hugs rozzy xx
Fabulous cards Heike
Anne xx
The show was really good and it sounds like the stamps were very popular - it's lovely to see you cards on TV isn't it?!
Post a Comment