I know from craft forum discussions that many are struggling with ideas for christening cards. But there is no need to worry with this set, as it gives so many options.
For the first card I used Dovecraft Back to Basics papers and created a cross from 0.6mm brass wire. The wire ends are used to secure the cross on the card like a brad. The image is coloured in using ProMarkers.



The second card is again coloured in using ProMarkers. But this time I used a masking technique for the stamped image. I stamped the image of the bible onto the piece of smooth white card and then onto a sticky note. I cut out the image on the sticky note, placed it over the image on the white cardstock and stamped then the christening gown.

I hope you can tune into tomorrow's show.
2 comments:
They are gorgeous xx
Hi Heike,another really great card,cool image!
Happy crafting! x
Post a Comment