
The ninth Little Claire challenge is now on underway. This time the topic is 'cards for men'. Many of us are probably making Father's Day cards at the moment. So why not enter some of those into the challenge? You can enter up to three cards.
There are again some design team cards for inspiration on the Little Claire blog.
Deadline for the current challenge is 2pm on Friday, 24 June 2011. Just click here to go directly to challenge on the Little Claire blog.
For my card I have used the 'Oh Man!' stamp set as well as black and white cardstock. The image is coloured in with ProMarkers and mounted onto a nesties lattice rectangle die-cut. The embossed sesction is created using the dot-matrix embossing folder by Tim Holtz. I finished the card off with 'Ritz' card candi.
I hope to see your creations soon. And good luck everybody!
1 comment:
Love the card I always find male cards difficult. Was great to meet you the other day it's nice to put a face to the name. Hugs Mary. x
Post a Comment