Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

And here are more cards created with a Christmas stamp by Red Gingham Designs. This time I used the stamp 'Oh Little Town of Bethlehem', which is available exclusively from Little Claire.


The first card is created in black, white and shades of grey. I used - apart from the 'Oh Little Town of Bethlehem stamp - white textured cardstock, black textured cardstock, patterned papers, Neenah card, a black Memento ink pad, ProMarkers, white gingham ribbon and a Dovecraft stars border punch.


The products and tools for the second card are a stamp from the Red Gingham Designs Christmas text set, a C6 card blank, textured cardstock, Neenah card, a black Memento ink pad, ProMarkers, Nestabilities and for the embellishments Dovecraft adhesive gemstones, coloured bells and 5mm jump rings.

7 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Two gorgeous cards Heike, I love the book shape & bells.

Donna x

Susan.... said...

Evening Heike,
Just been catching up on your lovely creations !
Hugs
susan x

Unknown said...

Two gorgeous cards, Mary x

Jessica said...

Fantastic cards - so classy and elegant. Fab!!! Jxx

HelenR said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing them with us :) HelenR x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow two gorgeous cards hun, love them both, mono cards are my favs. Have a lovely bank holiday weekend, hugs Heidi x

Marie said...

I like the card with the 'open book' and the bells. Lovely idea.

Marie
x