For the first card I coloured in the image with Spectrum Noir pens by Crafter's Companion to achieve a softer and more muted colouring. Using a Sakura Gelly Roll pen in 'clear star' I added dots to the snowflakes for a bit of sparkle. As embellishments I used swirls created with a QuicKutz 4x4 die and ribbon roses (with cut off stems), which I sprayed with silver Spray and Sparkle by Crafter's Companion.
The image on the second card is coloured in with ProMarkers. For a bit of sparkle I added again dots with a Gelly Roll pen in 'clear star' to the snowflakes. Embellishments are white Card Candi and a die-cut sleigh created with a die by Marianne Designs and enhanced with silver Spray and Sparkle.
Red Gingham Designs products are exclusive to Little Claire. This stamp can be ordered online via the Little Claire website or by calling the team on 0844 800 4376.
1 comment:
Great cards.
Post a Comment