Monday, 7 April 2014

Fun Fair by Helz Cuppleditch


The original plan was to show you these cards on Sunday. But although I took photos for the main images I had to realise that I completely forgot about the second images, which show a bit of the insight of the cards. And by the time I did it was already dark outside and the light for photos was not very good at all ...


We had some awful weather here and I was really craving to work on some more colourful and cheery cards. The new Fun Fair products by Trimcraft with Helz Cuppleditch artwork is just perfect for that. Cute characters and plenty of colour!


Product lists and step-by-step instructions for both cards are in my Trimcraft gallery. If you click onto the project titles, the links will take you straight to the entries in the gallery.

 

And for those, who are interested in the makes of dies and embossing folders: For 'Hooked On You' I used leaf dies from a Sue Wilson die set and a Cheery Lynn corner die. For 'You're So Sweet' I banked on the help of a Darice embossing folder and a leaf strip by Britannia Dies.

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Heike these are stunning sweet makes, you make the most beautiful cards, I never seem to find Trimcraft products on the Island, or anywhere else, must look harder, lol.
Hugs Julie xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow so beautiful, one very talented lady. As you know I recently changed the name of my blog and in order for you to continue to follow me you need to unfollow and then follow me again, sorry for being such a pain, but I would hate to lose you. Love Alison xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Such pretty cards..love the images...Joolsx

Carol S. said...

How did I miss these gorgeous cards. Absolutelg beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx