
What happened to this day? The hours have just flown by. Okay, when I started working on some cards I got distracted by my 'feline stalker'. I was sitting on the living room floor, watching TV and arranging some products for the cards at the same time. And all the time our neighbours' cat was sitting at the patio door and watching me closely. And yes, I ended up going outside a few times and playing with my furry friend. But how can you resist such a beautiful and friendly furball???
But the instructions for the first card (the one shown above) created with the new Fun Fair collection by Trimcraft are now written and together with a product list available in my Trimcraft gallery.
And I will now go back to the remaining cards, file around on the designs and start preparing the instructions so that I can share the next projects with you soon.
12 comments:
Fabulous card, love the colours , great image and detail
Lorna xx
Fantastic card and there is no resisting a furry friend.
This card is gorgeous so bright and cheerful. Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Jackie
no time spent with a cat is wasted! Super card too.
Gorgeous card Heike, love the carousel.
Donna x
Beautiful card love the design and the bright colours...Joolsx
Heike this is gorgeous reminds me of the funfair when I was a child. Love the colour and details Love Alison xxx
Lovely colourful card-Linda x
Great card, Heike and thank you for your lovely comments on my cake and card.
fabulous card and love the out of the ordinary image-cats will not be ignored lol
carol x
Fantastic card Heike. So colourful and pretty. Love all the details. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Love the dimension and image, great layout, fabulous creation.
Have a great weekend x
Post a Comment