
Today's card is again featuring the gorgeous Fun Fair collection by Helz Cuppleditch and Trimcraft, but this time I have teamed up the products with kraft cardstock for a slightly different look.
And the long awaited gorgeous ticket die has also arrived in the meantime. But the dies must have been flying out at the Glitter Pot. Although I jumped into action as soon as I spotted the dies, I missed out on the initial delivery of the carousel dies. So the carousel die will have to wait a bit longer, but at least the ticket die has already become part of my collection. And I am thoroughly impressed. I worked with 280gsm kraft cardstock, which can be tricky with some dies, but this one cut perfectly and embossed the cardstock beautifully. Releasing the cardstock was also easy.
The sections between the three tickets are so well designed that it is also easy to tear the tickets apart, which looks a lot more natural than cutting them. And this also makes the die more versatile, as the entire strip or just individual tickets can be used on projects.
Fingers crossed that Trimcraft will release many more dies from now on.
I have again prepared a product list and step-by-step instructions for this card. You can find these in my Trimcraft gallery.
14 comments:
Great card Heike. Cute dog and love the ticket die. Haven't been to the Glitter Pot for years. Used to go quite a bit before they moved, as wasn't so far away. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Hi Heike, brilliant card, love all the ways it matches. Maddy x
Pretty card....loving the ticket die.
hoppity x
Gorgeous card Heike, love the use of the ticket. I'm waiting for that mag to come on general sale as I want that as well!
Fabulous card , love the colours and image
have a lovely weekend
Lorna xx
The tickets finish the card off a treat!
Beautiful card love the ticket die. Just hopped over from Docrafts. Chris xx
lovely card, i do like the flowers
A brilliant fun card. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful card...what a cute topper..great design...Joolsx
Another super, fun card, Heike. Love visiting your blog, always so many different designs. I think there will be a lot of die envy with our ticket die!
great card and topper and love the ticket die-cut
Carol x
wow love your fun fair card so very cute Hekie .. well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx "ps a late blogger "
What a fantastic card, love the little doggie and the ticket die
Post a Comment