Saturday, 24 May 2014

Creations in 'Kraft' with Fun Fair Dies


What happened to spring? Today was just another chilly, dull and wet day here. I even had to put the heating on for a while, as the house had cooled out so much.

Today I would like two cards with you for which I combined the new Fun Fair collection by Helz Cuppleditch and Trimcraft with kraft cardstock. I really like the combination of vibrant colours, which bring  bit of sunshine into a day with such dire weather, with material in a natural and more neutral tone.


I have again prepared product lists and step-by-step instructions for both projects.They are again in my Trimcraft gallery, and you can access them by clicking onto the links below the images.

And in case anybody is wondering, the square and rectangular dies that I used for the second card are from layering die-sets by Tonic Studios.

11 comments:

ALI said...

Beautiful cards and dies, not seen the dies before.
We have had the heating on as well.

Alizabethy said...

you are right, the papers are set off by the kraft borders and embellishments!

Anonymous said...

do like these cards, the dies are great

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards...love all the details on both of them...Joolsx

Jackie T said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Lorna said...

Gorgeous cards, love the colours and papers, lovely detail

Lorna xx

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and colours. Just hopping by.

MissyG said...

Lovely bright card
Lindax

Carol S. said...

Both are gorgeous cards. Love the brighter colours of the first but also love the pastels of the second! Hugs, Carol S.xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Beautiful cards Heike. I love the bright colours and the kraft card together.

Unknown said...

Two beautiful cards that are also really good fun! Maddy x