Thursday, 3 July 2014

Cards Inspired by the Summer


Here are now the next two projects created with the new Dovecraft Forget-me-not collection by Trimcraft.

And at least these cards bring a bit of summer into my life. After a lovely, sunny and warm Tuesday the weather suddenly changed completely. A dull, significantly cooler and very windy day with rainshowers in the evening followed. I really hope that we will get a few more nice days.


I added again product lists and step-by-step instructions to my Trimcraft gallery in case you want to re-create one or both of the cards. Just click onto the titles/links below the images to go directly to the projects on the Trimcraft forum.

14 comments:

rosie said...

2 stunning cards. love them both x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Heike, love the colour combo and additional beauties. I found you on a friend's blog and now have joined yours....feel free to join mine and into my candy which is sponsored by three lovely artists...♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start



ALI said...

2 great cards, love the lemonade one.

gillnstu said...

what beautiful cards, the colours are so pretty xxx

applejack cards by sue said...

Such very pretty cards, really very summery. I hope you have a warmer weekend if not a crafty weekend may be on offer.

Alizabethy said...

Love thew birds of summer card and the lace up matt !

Denise Fletcher said...

All of your cards are beautiful! Thanks for following my blog! I return the favour! Denise x

Anonymous said...

great cards, the 2nd one is my fav :D

Lorna said...

Beautiful cards, i love the colours and detail , very pretty

Lorna xx

Unknown said...

Two fabulous cards, love all the dimension you've added with those embellishments. Maddy x

Angela said...

Two beautiful cards, I love the pastel shades you have chosen and the lacing effect on the second card is something I must try

Jackie T said...

Your cards are gorgeous. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie :)

MissyG said...

Beautiful cards
Linda x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards Heike. Very pretty and summery designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx