
For the card, which I would like to share with you today, I have opted again for the new Dovecraft Forget-me-not collection by Trimcraft. The lovely images and soft colours are just perfect for a bit of summer crafting.
In this case I have covered both sides of the card blank with patterned paper, a technique that I have not used for far too long although it creates such beautiful and really sturdy base cards.

A product list and step-by-step instructions are again available in my Trimcraft gallery. The decorative border punch that I used is by Tonic Studios. For the leave section I decided on a floral die by Joy! Crafts. The small white fabric flowers and white beads are in fact from a deconstucted piece of white heather.
Further new projects will follow all this week.
2 comments:
Gorgeous card, love the pastel shades and papers, lovely inside too
hugs Lorna xx
Hi Heike, this is so pretty. The colours are so summery and fresh. Love the inside too. hugs, Carol S.xx
Post a Comment