Sunday, 23 November 2014

Going Maritime


Today I would like to share with you the first card that I created with the new First Edition paper pad 'Sail Away'. I deliberately did not want to 'overdo' the design in order not to distract from the beautiful background paper. Simple household string seemed to be a suitable addition to add an interesting but not overpowering feature.

The dies I used are a round die, a set of decorative round dies by Spellbinders as well as maritime dies by Marianne Design, Joanna Sheen and Die-Namics.

A product list and step-by-step instructions are again in my Trimcraft gallery.

Further new projects will follow over the next days.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Just gorgeous Heike, love the sailboats, circle dies and fun knotted rope trim.

Hugs diane

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card :-)

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Heike love the papers and the gorgeous image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant male card. Love the addition of the string, great texture. Ideal image too. Hugs, Carol S.xx