Monday, 16 March 2015

Belle & Boo - Little Pirate


Here is my first project with the lovely new Belle & Boo collection by Trimcraft. I like especially that the collection contains stamps and decoupage images for cards for the guys. So it might not come as such a surprise that this card is created around the pirate decoupage image.

A full product list and step-by-step instructions can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card it's perfect for little rascals, I will definitely be looking out for this range as male cards can be so difficult. Lainie xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Heike love the image and fabulous design.
Hugs Julie xxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous card Heike I adore that cute image and what a beautiful design a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card :-)

Carol S. said...

Brilliant boy card. Love the image and the papers are perfect. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card....what a great image and colours...Joolsx

Lorna said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and image
Lorna x