
Today I would like to share two cards with you that I created using the adorable Belle & Boo collection by Trimcraft and Dovecraft pastel polka dot card blanks (they come with matching envelopes). In both cases the images are from the Belle & Boo decoupage pad.

The 'Belle & Boo - Play' card also features die-cut letters for which I used First Edition 'Script' alphabet dies by Trimcraft. The textured cardstock is from a 12" x 12" First Edition cardstock pad. All other elements on these cards are available in the Belle & Boo collection.
I have put together project instructions for both cards. Yo can view these by clicking onto the titles of the cards below the images.
4 comments:
Two gorgeous cards. The images are briliant and love the scenes created. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Two gorgeous cards. The images are briliant and love the scenes created. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Gorgeous cards Heike, lovely sweet images and papers.
Hugs Julie xxx
Two adorable cards Heike love the images and those fabby papers and embellishments,
hugs
lorraine x
Post a Comment