Sunday, 19 April 2015

New Dovecraft Bohemian Collection


This week the brand-new Dovecraft Bohemian collection by Trimcraft landed in my craftroom. What a treat! The papers are colourful and absolutely gorgeous. There are designs with glitter effect and with gloss effect as well as pearlescent designs.

For today's card I combined one of the stunning designs with a wooden shape and lace ribbon from the same collection in combination with kraft cardstock. I also used First Edition tea party and border dies as well as pastel pink 3D Pearl Effects by Dovecraft.

You can find a product list and step-by-step instructions for this card in my Trimcraft gallery.

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

The paper is stunning! Love the colours and the dies and embellies are so pretty. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Heike love the papers and die cuts.
Hugs Julie xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow these new papers are looking so beautiful and colourful Heike, this is an absolutely gorgeous creation, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x