
Today I would like to share another card with you that I created using the beautiful Dovecraft Bohemian collection. The colours are just mesmerizing and brighten up a cold and at times extremely wet day like the one we had today.
To ensure an even ink coverage and great results when stamping I conditioned the clear stamps before the first use. I went over them with a good quality white eraser without using too much pressure and then took off the eraser residue/dust with a piece of sticky tape.
I have again prepaperd a product list and step-by-step instructions, which you can view in my Trimcraft gallery.
4 comments:
I love butterflies and this card is stunning. Beautiful backing paper too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
I love butterflies and this card is stunning. Beautiful backing paper too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
This is beautiful, the butterflies are gorgeous.
Oh this is absolutely beautiful Heike, that paper looks amazing and I love those butterflies,
hugs
lorraine x
Post a Comment