Saturday, 2 May 2015

Back to Basics - Pretty in Pink


What is happening with the weather at the moment? After a warm spell it has been relatively cool all week. And today it feels more like winter than May. I have even had the heating on most of the day.

On a more positive note, Trimcraft are really treating us crafters with loads of brand-new products at the moment. Amongst the new releases is the new Dovecraft Back to Basics collection 'Pretty in Pink'. For both cards in this post I have nearly exclusively used items from this collection with just a handful of additions.

For the first card I also used a Me to You Easter sentiment stamp set (it also contains phrases that can be used all year round), First Edition dies and textured First Edition cardstock, i.e. all products used are from Trimcraft ranges.


The second card just features some die-cuts created with Tonic circle dies, silver coloured cardstock and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts in addition to the 'Pretty in Pink' products.

I have again compiled product lists and prepared step-by-step instructions for these two cards. You can view them by clicking onto the titles below the images.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Two very pretty cards, I love the papers and the embellishments on them both. Lainie xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards...Love the pink one ...great designs and details...Joolsx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Heike hope you are ok what gorgeous cards, lilac is one of my favorite colours.
It has been very cold here too,
Hugs Julie

ALI said...

Beautiful cards, lovely papers. Who sells the trimcraft stuff?

Heike said...

Hi Ali!

Hobbycraft and the Range have usually a good choice of Trimcraft products. The Glitter Pot is stocking most of the Trimcraft products and all new collections. Cutting Edge Crafts and Amazon are also good hunting grounds. And even Crafty Devils Papercraft have just started to sell Firt Edition paper pads.

Have a lovely Sunday,
Heike xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous cards, love the papers and detail

Lorna xx

Vee Cassidy said...

These are both gorgeous projects. I recently found a pack of doilies, I must give them a go. Vee xx

coldwaters2 said...

Both are gorgeous Heike love the papers and embellishments the designs are perfect.
hugs
lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards and love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards and love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx