Sunday, 3 May 2015

Santoro Mirabelle Home Decor and a Design Team Call


Have you also got a favourite craft range where you find it difficult to use the products for cards and to just give them away? One of those collections is for me the Santoro Mirabelle range by Trimcraft. So I picked up a couple of RIBBA frames in IKEA the other day and intend to turn them into Santoro home decor items - just for myself.

I made a start with a silver coloured 13cm x 18cm frame. It is not too deep, but can still accommodate some smaller pearls and some of the metal charms. You can find full instructions for the project in my Trimcraft gallery.

Do you like the Trimcraft products as much as I do? If yes, Trimcraft are currently looking for talented crafters who would be interested to join our design team. You should have enough time to create at least five projects with instructions for each new collection.

Trimcraft are a fantastic company to design for. Marketing staff and design team members are a great and friendly bunch. And there are always loads of lovely new products to look forward to and to play and experiment with.

Does this sound good to you? Then just hop over to the Trimcraft forum for more information and details of how to apply.

9 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

I have not bought any Mirabelle yet but I love Santoro's Gorjuss. Your project is wonderful. Vee xx

Alizabethy said...

Fabulous piece of work - very stylish!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Heike I have just bought myself a few Santoro Mirabelle goodies from the local Range, I love what you have created here the design is so beautiful, I have just entered my submission for the DT call.
hugs
lorraine x

Lizzies said...

Fabulous project, just hopping by.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous project I love what you have created. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Super project, I haven't bought any Mirabelle as yet but loving the look. Lainie xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Heike, I have this collection but not used it yet.
Hugs Julie xxx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Pretty project Heike ... love the way the colours blend together!
Hope you're keeping well.
Helen x

Angela said...

This is a stunning project, I love the fact that it is in a picture frame. I really would love to do something like this for my room x