Monday, 4 May 2015

Another Santoro Mirabelle Decorative Frame


Yesterday evening I put another decorative frame together. I opted again the Santoro Mirabelle collection by Trimcraft, but used the deep 23cm x 23cm RIBBA frame from IKEA on this occasion. If only the glass panel and consequently the resulting reflections would not make it so difficult to take decent photos ...

I only added a tiny amount of non-Trimcraft items to this project: leaf die-cuts created with a Joanna Sheen die as well as walnut paper roses and cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I love the Santoro Mirabelle so much that is nice to create home decor items and to surround myself with them. The other advantage is that the frames fill up gaps, which were left behind when somebody packed up his stuff. I think I will create some more frames with the initial and the new Mirabelle products. And at this rate it might not be too long until IKEA sees me again:).

A full product list and step-by-step instructions for this frame are again in my Trimcraft gallery.

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Love the detail Heike. Very pretty design. I have a couple of the original stamps but only used them a couple of times. I bought one of their paper pads at Alexandra Palace Craft Fair, that goes perfectly. So I might just have to get my stamps out again! Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Heike beautiful detail and design.
Hugs Julie xxxx