In this blog post I would like to share three cards wih you that I created with the new Dovecraft Serendipity collection by Trimcraft. The products are great for brightening up the now much cooler, wetter and duller days (although it was still getting pretty warm when I cut the grass today).

The Rugby World Cup was a good excuse for some quality crafting time at home. The creative juices were flowing while I was watching some of the games, but I found it impossible to drag myself away from the TV to write up the instructions ...
If you like my creations, you can find product lists and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.


4 comments:
Hello Heike your cards a just fabulous lovely designs, hope your ok hun.
Hugs Julie xxx
I love these cards Heike. The colours are so vibrant. I have bought some of the Serendipity range and this has given me lots of inspiration for using it.
Cathy
Super selection of cards :-)
I was crafting and watching the rugby too - not much crafting done lol!
Stunning trio Heike! They are all so bright and cheerful. Beautiful designs. Thanks for message on my blog. The first buyers we had are now back again!! the woman had been rather poorly anf couldn't cope with a move. she is now better so we are hopefully on with the sale again!! I hope things go better for you, Hugs, Carol S.xx
Post a Comment