
The popular and so adorable characters Belle and Boo are making a return in Trimcraft's 2015 Christmas collection. And I could not resist to have a good play with the new products, which I combined with some of the brand-new Dovecraft Christmas Basics products, while watching today's rugby matches.
For the first card that features Belle and a reindeer I have created a faux embossed effect with the fabulous Dovecraft Christmas Basics snowflake dies. I love especially the corner die from this set. And I think I need to organise more of the Dovecraft Christmas Basics A4 cardstock that I used for this project. The card in this multipack comes in kraft, white, red, green and a dark burgundy tone and is so nice and smooth and lovely for die-cutting and embossing.

Christmas cards do not always need to be relatively large and time-consuming. Making a Belle & Boo mini card with the new Dovecraft Christmas Basics A7 cards and envelopes was fun, effortless and so quick. And that is just brilliant for those of us, who need to make a significant number of Christmas cards.

The final card for today is again based on a 6" x 6" card blank, which I used as tent-fold card. Most elements on this card are coming from the Belle & Boo decoupage pad.
I have again prepared product lists and step-by-step instructions for all three cards. Just click onto the titles below the images and you will be taken through straight to the relevant pages in my Trimcraft gallery.
5 comments:
Aww these are gorgeous Heike they are so beautiful,
Hugs Julie xxx
Lovely cards :-)
It's been a while since l have been around but l am back and starting to visit all the blogs that l am following. It was lovely catching up on all your beautiful creations.. I love these three cards and their beautiful layouts..and that's a good idea to make the smaller style cards as well as the more popular sizes as they can be just as decorative..
Hugs
Susan xxx
Three gorgeous cards. Brilliant detail and love the bunny. All the images are lovely, especially the reindeer! Hugs, Carol S.xx
Beautiful cards Heike. I'm loving this Belle and Boo collection and it's great to see how you've combined it with the other elements. Love the snowflake embossed look in the first card too.
Cathy x
Post a Comment