
Now that I am on my own I need a lot less Christmas cards and find myself more and more often opting for home decor items when I am crafting. And they make it possible to have some more and new decorative Christmas items even if the budget is tight. And Trimcraft's new collection 'The Night Before Christmas' with images by Helz Cuppleditch in combination with some other great new First Edition and Dovecraft Christmas products allows for some unique items with a personal touch that could not be just bought in shops or could be found in countless homes.
This 6" x 6" panel based on a piece of cardboard also brought out a great way of using up loose glitter without mess. I mixed a generous amount of PVA with white Dovecraft glitter and applied it lavishly to the icicle border and the snowflake elements. This leaves the ice and snow elements nice and sparkly - and the glitter is not shedding.
I prepared again a product list and step-by-step instructions, which can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.
5 comments:
Love the scene and the snow looks brilliant. Wish I could see a bigger picture, so I could see the detail. Heike, you are teasing us!!Lol!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx
Hi Carol! Thanks for your comment. If you go to my Trimcraft gallery (the link is in the text), you can see a larger image.
Heike xx
Absolutely beautiful Heike
Hugs Julie xxx
Fabulous project Heike. My sons would just adore this hanging in our house at Christmas. Great glitter tip too. Cathy xxx
What a lovely wintry scene :-)
Post a Comment