
Just good that I picked up another deep RIBBA frame in IKEA last Saturday. I like the new Dovecraft Floral Muse collection by Trimcraft so much that I just have to have some of it as decorative item in my home. So yesterday's craft project was another decorative frame. And I really love how it has turned out.
And this time I even remembered to take a photo of the project before putting it back into the frame. Reflections on the glass can make it so difficult to photograph these decorative frames.
If you would like to re-create the frame, you can find a product list and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.

3 comments:
Wow!! Stunning piece of artwork Heike. Love the detail and the flowers are beautiful. Pretty colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Absolutely gorgeous Heike and very effective.
Hugs Julie xxx
WOW this is stunning :-)
Post a Comment