Sunday, 27 September 2009

Cards with teabag folding

Over the last days I made quite a cards with teabag folding. I had not used the technique for far too long. Yes, it is a bit more time consuming, but it is perfect for keeping your hands busy while watching TV.

I never use special teabag papers. I simply cut patterned paper into squares and use those. It is just perfect for papers where I like the colours, but not really the pattern. It is amazing how the look of those unwanted papers can be transformed.

Here are two of the cards I made.


Material used:

  • Scalloped card blank from Little Claire
  • White cardstock
  • K & Co papers
  • Silk flowers
  • Glitter brad
  • White pen for the faux stitching
  • White organza ribbon
  • White peel-off sentiment
  • Adhesive

Material used:

  • Scalloped card blank from Little Claire
  • White cardstock
  • Light blue paper
  • Tartan paper
  • White peel-off sentiment and ornaments
  • Glitter brad
  • White stranded cotton thread for the stitching
  • Insert paper
  • Adhesive

No comments: