
Thank you so much to Pinkpuppy for choosing me as one of the five to receive this lovely award!
Here are the rules...
One of the conditions of accepting this lovely award is to give away five things about yourself, and then pass it on to five lovely people.
Here are the rules...
One of the conditions of accepting this lovely award is to give away five things about yourself, and then pass it on to five lovely people.
- I am addicted to crafting - especially card making.
- Over the years I have tried my hands on many kinds of craft including cross stich, knitting, crochet, creating lino panels for prints, making baskets with a wooden base and many more.
- I am a Starbucks fan.
- I love scented candles.
- I like haggis.
3 comments:
Thank you so much, xxxx
Beautiful blog Heike ! l have just been admiring your gorgeous cards !..Thank you so much for the award and for thinking about me ! you are so kind !
Hugs Susan x
Congratulations Heike on your first Award, its very much deserved. I remember what it felt like receiving my first Blog award, you should be feeling very proud, your blog is fabulous.
Its very kind of you to think of me when passing it on..... inow have to think of different things about me :) errrhmm :)
I may not be Scottish, but I like Haggis too :)
hugs rozzy xx
Post a Comment