Trimcraft have now got a brand-new gallery on scrapbook.com, one of the major US sites. I feel honoured that I have been asked to contribute some projects to the new Trimcraft gallery. So, which of the currently featured items are my work?
Smirk Bookmark
Smirk Gift Box
Smirk Notebook
Think Pink Smirk!
Please pop along and check out for yourself, what the site is like. Staying up-to-date is easy. You will always find a link to this Trimcraft gallery on the right-hand site of my blog.
Congratulations Heike for being chosen to dispaly your projects as part of the Trimcraft DT. I wish Trimcraft every sucess and I'm proud to be part of their team too. I look forward to seeing more of your work on there hugs rozzy xx
2 comments:
Congratulations Heike for being chosen to dispaly your projects as part of the Trimcraft DT.
I wish Trimcraft every sucess and I'm proud to be part of their team too.
I look forward to seeing more of your work on there
hugs rozzy xx
Congratulations Heike !...l will be popping over more often ! good luck with your new ventures..
Hugs
susan X
Post a Comment