Super cards, they are all great. Mary x
Fab Makes Heike:-) loving the cupcakes designs at the moment.
Wow these are super yummy cards, well done hun.Betty x x
I've got those papers too and they're beautiful - I love the combintation of pink and brown.Thanks for the inspiration from your great cards!Helen x
Hi Heike, wow I love your cuppy cake card, looks good enough to eat, and I sure love cake, lol! Such super cards, thanks for sharing them in blogland, hugs Heidi xx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Super cards, they are all great. Mary x
Fab Makes Heike:-) loving the cupcakes designs at the moment.
Wow these are super yummy cards, well done hun.
Betty x x
I've got those papers too and they're beautiful - I love the combintation of pink and brown.
Thanks for the inspiration from your great cards!
Helen x
Hi Heike, wow I love your cuppy cake card, looks good enough to eat, and I sure love cake, lol! Such super cards, thanks for sharing them in blogland, hugs Heidi xx
Post a Comment