Sunday, 11 July 2010

Quilled Vegetables

First of all a big thank-you to maggie50 from the Crafts Beautiful forum, who drew my attention to the book 'Thrilling Quilling' by Elizabeth Moad. Some of the projects in this book are truly amazing, and I could not wait to try out the quilled vegetables.

When I discovered the new 'The Office' stamp from Little Claire (it is actually a shed) I did not think for a minute before ordering it, as it is just the perfect addition to the quilled vegetables.


I used for this card:
  • Little Claire stamp 'The Office'
  • Embossed ivory linen card from Southfield
  • Enviro card in Chocolate from Southfield
  • Glass smooth cardstock (200gsm) from Southfield (this is perfect for the use with ProMarkers)
  • 3mm quilling papers in red and different green tones
  • Small pieces of textured green cardstock
  • Raffia
  • ProMarkers
  • Adhesive
  • Toolbox essentials plus a quilling tool

Thanks for looking.

No comments: