Sunday, 5 September 2010

Christmas Hedgehogs

Today I enjoyed a bit of quality crafting time.

I want to share one of the cards for which I used the Little Claire stamp' Happy Christmas from the Gang!' with you. I used textured white and light blue cardstock, small pieces of red, blue and silver mirri card and plain blue card that I enhanced with silver Spray & Sparkle from Crafter's Companion. The image is stamped onto glass smooth white card from Southfield and then coloured in with ProMarkers.

For the snow I used Distress Stickles in clear rock candy, which gives it a bit of an icy finish. All the die-cut shapes are made using QuicKutz 2" x 2" and cookie cutter nesting dies. The embossing is done with a snowflake embossing folder from QuicKutz. The 7mm organza ribbon is from Woodware.


7 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Heike, oh I really love this cute little image from LC. Great snowflakes embossed and little pressies. hugs Heidi xx

Unknown said...

Super card I love the colours and textures. Mary x

Louise said...

so cute x

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

Monique said...

Very nice!
greetings
Monique

Linda said...

Once again Heike an outstanding card. Did you emboss the blue card stock or was it already textured?? Well done

Heike said...

Many thanks for your comment Linda. I have now updated the post accordingly.