Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Night Owls

Tonight I had a wee play with the new night owls stamp from Little Claire. I coloured in the stamped images with ProMarkers and combined them then with one of my favourite cutting dies, the little owl die from Little Claire.

For the card below I also used textured card in various colours, smooth white card for the stamped panel, dark blue pearlescent card, oval and scalloped oval cutting dies, brown ribbon, dark blue card candy, 3D foam and Pinflair glue. I created the dots with a Quickie Glue Pen and black glitter.


5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Original card ! Great lay-out !
have a crafty day,
greetings, martina
x

Unknown said...

This is really clever. Mary x

Wishcraft said...

Great card and a fab idea :o) Lisa x

Helen said...

Great combination of the die cut and stamped images - they look really good together.

Helen x

Linda said...

Love the colours on this owl card Heike Another winner! xx