Little Claire have brought out a fabulous stamp set as their club stamp for September. The individual stamps open up so many opportunities for different styles of cards that I will use it a lot for Christmas cards this year. And the penguin is just so cute that I cannot resist that individual stamp anyway.
Here are two cards which I have created using the new stamp set:


6 comments:
Great cards Heike - I love that cute little penguin too :)
Hi there Heike, love what you have done with this months stamps, so lovely.
I must go and load mine, I am always behind the rest of the team, lol!
Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi xx
Wonderful cards, love the cute wee penquin.Lovely design too.
Hugs Betty x x
Gorgeous cards - it's a really good set of stamps, especially the cute little penguin!
Helen x
wonderful cards
carol x
I just love the penguins, they are so sweet, my fav. great cards
Post a Comment