Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Blog Award


My fellow Little Claire design team member Louise was so kind to give me this award. Thank you so much Louise.

The rules for this award:
I need to state 8 things about myself. Then I have to pass the award on to 4 bloggers and let them know that they have been chosen by me.

Here are the 8 things about me:
  1. I have been crafting since I can remember.
  2. Over the years I have made my way through a variety of crafts including crochet, knitting, cross stitch, mosaics and ceramics.
  3. Years ago I used to design and make my own jumpers.
  4. My stamps are my most treasured craft items.
  5. I am attending courses at the Edinburgh College of Art on a regular basis.
  6. I love reading.
  7. I am not going anywhere without my iPod.
  8. When it is getting busy or even hectic I just need a cup of tea.

And I am passing on this award to:

  1. Sarah
  2. Karen
  3. Maria (Inkymits)
  4. Nicki

1 comment: