Wednesday, 29 December 2010

New Little Claire stamps out in January 2011

Little Claire are launching two more great stamps in January 2011: 'Georgia' and 'Birdcage'.

It is so much fun to work with these versatile girly stamps that can be used for projects in so many different styles and colour combinations - from modern to vintage, from monochrome to bold colours. I hope you like them as much as I do.


Georgia

Georgia

Birdcage

Birdcage

5 comments:

Louise said...

Great cards, Heiki x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful cards Heike, love using them. Was so chuffed that they called her after my daughter, hugs Heidi xx

Linda said...

Loving your cards Heike. I agree the new stamps from Little claire are FAB!!

Helen said...

Great cards - I love these stamp sets too.

Wishing you all the best for a happy and peaceful New Year.

Helen x

Monique said...

Beautiful cards Heike!
greetings
Monique