Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Blog Award


I have received this lovely award from Maria (Inkymits). Thank you so much Maria. And also at the same time my apologies that it took me a while to get it onto my blog. It has been so busy recently.

I now need to pass on the award to 15 deserving blogs, which everything but easy.
  1. Georgina
  2. Rozzy
  3. Linda
  4. Ellen
  5. Mei
  6. Kim
  7. Julie
  8. Karen
  9. Tracey
  10. Anne
  11. Yvonne
  12. Louise
  13. Jane
  14. Fiona
  15. Pam

7 comments:

Louise said...

Thank you so much for the award Heiki
Louise xx

lalkygirl said...

thanks so much for the award heike,you are kind to think of me,
have a fantastic christmas and a happy and healthy new year
tracey x

rozzyb said...

congratulations on your lovely award Heike and thanks so much for passing it on.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas
love and hugs rozzy xx

kim edmonds said...

congratulations on your award hun and thankyou for thinking of me xx

Georgina said...

Thank you very much for the award.

Happy New Year!

Georgina

Linda said...

Heiki Apologies for taking so long to accept this award. I have been very lax this last few weeks on the crafting front. Mojo has taken out the door and forgotten to come back!!! This is probably the best thing I have received to get me back in the groove.
Thankyou very much once again xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Thank you so much Heike for the award I feel honoued,I am also sorry it's taken me all this time to see it please accept my apologies.

Julie x