Saturday, 26 February 2011

Blog Award


Thank you so much to Carol, Jane and Laurence for giving me this blog award. To accept the award I need to do the following:

Link this award back to the lovely person(s) who gave it to me. I have done this in the above paragraph.

Give 8 facts about myself:
  • My world evolves around crafting.
  • I am 'addicted' to Derwent pencils.
  • I love reading.
  • I can get through a good book in a day.
  • Mobile and iPod are my constant companions.
  • I love to have scented candles around.
  • One of my guilty pleasures is a good cappuccino.
  • The other one is chocolate.
Pass the award on to 8 bloggers and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know about the award. So I am passing this award on to:

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

wow !! thank you very much ! I'm so pleased !!! great, I'm very happy. I will take the award and put him tomorrow on my blog.
LOL,
greetings, martina
x

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and giving me this gorgeous award x

PurpleHat said...

Wow thank you so much I am so very happy to receive this award x
Jx

tiggertastic said...

thanks so much hunny xxxxxxxxxx

Eiglas said...

Hi Heike!
Thank you so much for this lovely award - you are so kind!
Hugs
Ei
x

Calv said...

Hi Heike, thanks for the award, much appreciated. :)

pinkpuppy said...

Aww thank you so much Heike xx