Sunday, 20 February 2011

Little Claire Digi Stamp 'Lydia Goes Shopping'

I have now had my first ever play with a digi stamp. I was wary how the printer ink might react to ProMarkers, but I let the print dry for a couple of hours and did not have any problems at all. I used the digi stamp 'Lydia Goes Shopping' that is currently available as free download on the Little Claire website.

If you have not tried out digi stamps before, this is the perfect opportunity to give it a go. And digi stamps are not causing storage problems like so many other stamps. I just recommend that you back them up using a CD ROM, external hard drive or USB stick, so that you do not lose them in case of computer problems.


Card ingredients:
  • Little Claire digi stamp 'Lydia Goes Shopping'
  • White card blank square
  • Southfield glass smooth white cardstock (200gsm)
  • Dark brown cardstock
  • Dovecraft 6x6 Sugar & Spice papers
  • Dovecraft 6x6 paper pack - Colours
  • Dovecraft Sugar& Spice paper blossoms
  • Card Candy
  • Tonic Studios 2 in 1 punch Royal Fleur
  • Marianne D and QuicKutz cutting dies
  • Corner rounder
  • ProMarkers
  • Adhesive
  • Toolbox essentials
And by the way, Little Claire is now also on Facebook. So why not become a friend? Just search for 'Little Claire' and look for the elephant image.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely card, such a cute image

Helen said...

I love this stamp too - your card is great and the colours work really well together.

Helen x