Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Little Claire on Create & Craft

Everybody at Little Claire is currently busy preparing for another show on Create & Craft. And it will go ahead tomorrow (23 February 2011) at 10.00. So you might - like me - get your recording devices ready.

During the show Steve from Little Claire will launch a couple of new stamps. And ... are you up for a sneak peek?

Here are a couple of cards made with new stamp sets from the Room with a View series.

Little Claire Room with a View - Beach Hut

Little Claire Room with a View - Beach Hut

Little Claire Room with a View - Garage

Little Claire Room with a View - Garage

Little Claire Room with a View - Wardrobe

Little Claire Room with a View - Wardrobe

I hope you like the cards, are curious to see more of the new stamp sets and can tune in tomorrow.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are lovely, Like the new car idea, And the wardrobe with the flowers is very dramatic. Mary x

Louise said...

Wow, fabulous cards x

HelenR said...

Great cards, I love the idea of using the car outside the garage- I hadnt thought of that! it's great seeing what others have done with the same stamps! HelenR x

Jane said...

Beautiful cards Heike x

Jacky H said...

Fab cards I think I am going to have to have them

Carol S. said...

A fab array of cards. Every one stunning. Pop over to my blog, as I have a little something for you. Carol S.x

Linda said...

Fantastic set of Cards Heike and such an array of wonderful ideas.