Yes, I am finally back. My PC swallowed the Windows service packs, and things are slowly but surely going back to normal.
While I was offline I played with the new sentiment stamp sets from Red Gingham Designs (their products are exclusive to Little Claire). I just love round sentiment stamps at the moment. And this set of 12 stamps provides the right words for so many different occasions.
For the first card that I would like to share with you today I used a stamp from the set 'Sentiments Mix' and the Little Claire cutting die 'Book, Ring & Cross'. My intention was to experiment with wedding cards in more unusual colours.

For the second card I opted for teabag folding in combination with a stamp from the 'Sentiments Mix' set. I really love teabag folding, but had not done it for ages. I guess it is a case of too many ideas and too little time. But I never use specific papers for teabag folding - I always use scraps of patterned paper that I cut into squares.

3 comments:
Hi Heike, fabulouscards, love your ideas, Mary x
Unusual Heike and very striking. Like it, makes a change.
The tea-bag folding one is rather nice too!
Welcome back to blog-land Heike, lovely cards :) HelenR :) x
Post a Comment